Prison Break - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Prison Break

Theodore Bagwell/Poseidon. I mean, I might have a chance of getting out, right? Let’s just talk about Prison Break a little bit. I mean, it’s good!! I like it. The medical side of it is WHACK to be honest but everything else is interesting. Dr. Sara Tancredi of all people in the show made a pregnancy test mistake. Lost my respect to her as a doctor to be honest. Damn you people. And that operation The Company did to Michael is just as unforgivable. It doesn’t look a bit real. That’s all I have to say about it for now.

I watched this show for about 2 weeks and let’s just say that if I ever be in prison, I might just get myself out. Not as quick as Michael Scofield did though! He’s just genius! I don’t really have a favorite person but if I really have to choose, I’d choose FERNANDO SUCRE. He’s just ideal. Imagine having someone fight for you like Sucre did. And man, his loyalty! A thief though! But easy to like nevertheless. I also like how Alexander Mahone’s character turned out to be. Very nice. Also, am I the only one who cried when Brad Bellick died? I mean, that’s more emotional to me than when Scofield died. It’s something about him being a mama’s boy and the badge! I mean, man! That’s turned me to a crying machine. I also liked Theodore Bagwell as Cole Pfeiffer and how T-BAG turned out in season 5. Anything in between, he’s just a very effective villain somehow. Also, Gretchen Morgan is just hot AF.

Can I also point out that I can never really recognize people’s faces? Like, I’m at awe that these people on the street doing their own thing can easily recognize these escapees within like 5 seconds of looking at them. It’ll take me forever! Also, if they were basically bald, wouldn’t it be easier for them to put on a wig or something? I’m just exploring my options here you know. Like, I’d probably go blonde if I were America’s most wanted or something.

I have told my friend about me watching this and he told me he noticed I am drawn to prison shows and then concluded I might be a criminal my previous life. Interesting. I wonder what I am imprisoned for. That’s all! I suggest you guys watch this if you haven’t already.

You were born a Scofield but you’ll die a Burrows” - This is just stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment