Nightmare - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 11 July 2019

Nightmare


So...my dog kind of died in my dreams. I actually wasn’t able to identify it as a dream at first but I realized at the end and woke up. This is what happened. We let all our dogs in and I saw someone limping. It was COLA. For some reason, we had like 50 more dogs that came in so I wasn’t really sure but minutes later, my mom told me that it was indeed Cola. She told me Cocoa died and I was like, who the heaven is Cocoa? Even though I know what my mom wants to say exactly, I was in denial. She told me she meant COLA. So yeah. I actually saw COLA’s stomach exposed and for some reason, her meat was already mixed with carrots and spring onions. I was like, this can’t be. But for some reason, I still tried to revive her. Like, I thought of getting something to stitch her up. But then I realized what’s happening so I just shook my head and came back to real life.




I am so fond of this little one. She’s actually the only one out of three who survived our Queen Bee Hashi’s delivery. She’s very sweet and always want to go wherever I go and stuff. Me likey. It’s kind of sad too that one day, I know we wouldn’t be together anymore. The thought of it makes me sad a little bit actually. So yeah! That’s all!






No comments:

Post a Comment