Hakuna Matata Mademoiselle - HEY MIKIE

Friday 19 July 2019

Hakuna Matata Mademoiselle


It means no worries! I miss Disneyland/Disneysea. I like how they did the whole thing! Yup! Even the predictability of it. It’s a good movie for kids and alike. I watched with my sisters as usual and yeah we all enjoyed it, I think. Beyonce though! The role fits her soo well! I always thought of Nala as a very neutral character and yeah it works.

The movie gets slow at some point, I feel like. But I guess the animated version has that phase sometimes too so yeah. Lion King is not on my favorite Disney story list but it’s always nice to see them all come alive. I am just so excited for the upcoming Disney movies this year. We still have Maleficent and Frozen on our list. And! Little Mermaid and Mulan in the future! Goodness, Mulan though! I think I’ll cry or something. 


That’s all! If you’re a Disney kid like us/me, don’t miss the magic of watching it on the big screen! Ciao! Me likey. I must say though! We should have watched the movie on a later date or probably very late at night so that there wouldn’t be much kids around because they were kind of noisy and it kind of ruined the moment. Kind of! All is fine though! Yun lang naman.



No comments:

Post a Comment