Morning at Miurakaigan - HEY MIKIE

Monday 5 November 2018

Morning at Miurakaigan


Sweaty. So when I was in Yokosuka, on a fine summer day, I decided this would be the last beach I’d go for the season. 


But first, breakfast. I don’t usually eat apple pie but that day is an apple pie kind of day. Also, it's a long walk from the station.

Actually. 

It was very calm when I went. I think I was there before 7 so not a lot of people still. There were people though, few people there. 

beauty

I like the sound of the waves. Calms me down. But you know that already.


I actually didn't do much in here. Walked. Walked a lot in fact. 


A little tiring. Carried my sandals for a while and walked barefoot. Coz who goes to these places in high heels, right? ME. 

MiuraKaigan
Glittery

I’ve actually planned on going to this beach before. But last year I went to Zushi Beach instead of here which is kind of stupid because this Miura beach is number 1 on the list. Also, probably not a place for me to tan because just by looking at the size of it, it’s probably very popular with beach goers so you know, I’m not for one to just get naked in front of anyone. 

Amazing

Water is so cold. I liked it. What is this thing? How? 


This place would be much better with friends of course. But walking around alone is good too. I wish my friends were with me though. Oh well. 













Selfie of uneven eyes

I find these amusing.
Oh the waves

Still not the prettiest beach I’ve seen in my life but compared to everything else I’ve seen here in Japan, it’s pretty. I miss the Philippines. 


Also walked in the waters barefooted. Would have loved a little dip but I wasn’t prepared. 

Risky and pretty

Will probably not be back here anytime soon. This will be missed. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment