Fuji Q Highlands SUCCESS - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 1 November 2018

Fuji Q Highlands SUCCESS


So I told you what happened to our failed trip and lo and behold, the next time (being this time) was a success! Yas team! We actually have been here before, it’s just that we went with a car last time so all this commute thing is new. It was kind of a very long but okay trip.

Twists and Turns

Believe me. My kind of favorite ride. New favorite ride. I liked the King last time. Now this one. 


No shame. I know I'm like almost half a year late but hey! I'm trying. Hahaha I'm so sorry I've been hella busy for the past 10 months. I'm trying to recover though so expect me back!

Matcha lookin' at?

I used to really really like Matcha. But now I’m just kind of okay with it. Still my favorite Starbucks drink though! I do think it’s a very comforting flavor. I think I’m more of a chocolate person now. Sometimes vanilla. Only creamy vanillas though.


This Fuji yama shaped taiyaki though! Very warm filling! Very yummy. I do suggest you try this! We got the chocolate and custard flavored ones. They were both yummy! Me likey, 

merry-go-round
scary

One of the reasons why my sisters want to go here again is to actually enter the haunted hospital that we missed last time. If interested, here's a link to that. I'm actually not a fan of the whole haunted house thingy and stuff but hey! Why the hell not, right? Is it scary? Maybe. Will I enter again? Maybe. I don't know for sure. It's not that bad. Kind of defeats its purpose to be honest.


This is probably my favorite spot in the whole place. Fuji Q is not actually a very visual place but this one is pretty.

With my crew!
Food! 
Pink

My sister Mika made me this shorts! Yay! Also, I came from work when we went to this place. What sleep? 

Also one of my favorite spots. Don't ask.

I had fun once again with my sisters! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment