Friendship Day! 2018 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 12 November 2018

Friendship Day! 2018


Yasss I went. Alone. Why? I don’t know too. Friendship day and I wasn’t even feeling friendly. But I went anyways. 


They have this dog training show. I actually wasn’t able to see much of it. But okay!  It’s kinda cool. 


It’s just good to know that when it comes to it, most of it, we have each other’s back. Feeling a little more friendly there. LOL.


So...I went to Yokota Air Base in Fussa. Kind of very late in the afternoon coz I was just after the fireworks. I should have went earlier though coz I kind of missed the bands. 


Cool! Can I just say that back in the day, it’s dad’s wish for me to join the military/police force. I wonder how my life would have turned out if I really did. 


I was actually supposed to work inside the base instead in Harajuku but I guess they had a problem with the final inspection so yeah. All good. Got a call from my manager in Harajuku literally after my interview here in Fussa. Told you guys about that already, I know. 


They parked? all of the aircrafts in two lines which is kind of nice to look at. Not a big fan of it to be honest but I can imagine the people who like it, would enjoy! 


I also missed the part where they flew this thing. 


The band. They’re good! 


Gyu Tan! This is all I got to eat. I was actually in queue for the pizza but when I was about the 80th or probaby more in line, the crew and the manager came and they said that they wouldn’t guarantee that there would still be pizza when my turn comes so...nope. There were probably 20 more people behind my back too! Nothing special about their pizza. It’s just big! 

yes
Fireworks time! 

To make things worst, I was in the bathroom when the show started! Nothing too special about the fireworks though! But yeah! Ciao! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like this was an amazing day!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely series of photos.
    greeting- evi erlinda

    ReplyDelete