Mum Thinks I Need These Reverse! - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 11 August 2019

Mum Thinks I Need These Reverse!

So you know, when I was in Japan, my mom always give me stuff from the Philippines. Now that I am here in the Philippines and my mom visited Japan for 3 months, she also got me stuff from there! Yay! PS: I miss Japan so much. 


I might have asked to buy my mudra to buy me some stuff but these are wayyy too much! Thanks as always mamita! 


Face oils!!! Although it is quite scary to use face oils in this kind of weather which is very humid and all! And! You might also fear that you’d accumulate all of Metro Manila’s dust, worry not! As soon as you make sure to wash it off or something, it’s all good! I actually don’t wash it na! I’m pretty sure I’m doing it wrong but that’s how it works for me. I notice I get less blemishes when I use oil as moisturizer. I get a lot of blemishes to be honest! I feel like it has something to do with my skin being so dry! And! I feel so lazy to keep up with my routine.


FOOD! KAMABOKO FTW. Also, I missed the Salty Lychee drink I used to drink almost everyday because that's basically my water. The caramel bar I haven't had before this but it was actually very good! 

RANDOM STUFF
HOW CUTE IS THAT PURSE?
CUTE
SLING BAG!

That's all! LOADS OF CHOCOLATES TOO of course! I liked everything! It's like bringing a piece of Japan here. I definitely would be back there to visit but for now, these will do! :) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment