Hotel Hopping! - HEY MIKIE

Monday 3 December 2018

Hotel Hopping!




Salad for starters.


Bread! Nothing stood out though. The kare pan was nice! The scrambled egg was delicious. 


Probably my favorite. I had like 3 of this roasted stuff. Or 4. I can’t remember. 

Selfie! 

This is what delicious looks like. 

Yas!

I went with two of my titas from work. This is what my barkada looks like here in Japan. 


Cakes! I was so full at this point but you know, I have two extra stomach for one, dessert, two, Kare rice! I didn’t see any Kare Rice in there but anyways.

Salty. But. Good.

Risotto goodness. Also, art. Why is there art? 

My barkada. 

We went to Prince Pepe in Shin Yokohama. 


We then went to the hotel in front to kind of relax. We also had cakes! Fancy cakes. 

Mine

I had coffee which was okay. 


Tita Linda shared some hilarious stories from when she was younger. Oh my. She reminds me a little bit of my lola who is now in heaven. Mostly because of their age but yeah. 

Second Hotel

I had fun! I didn’t think I would have this much fun with people twice my age but I guess it comes down to perspectives. Like, this trip not only made me so full!! But it also gave me a chance to get to know my titas better. Also, maybe I like hanging out with older people, you know. My mom. I like hanging out with my mom. That’s all!




No comments:

Post a Comment