Season Endings - HEY MIKIE

Monday 20 May 2019

Season Endings

Salamat, Kapitana

I can’t be any sadder that my university lost the championship this year. UAAP Season 81, you’ve been so good. Thank you very much. I’ve started supporting the UST growling tigresses just a year before I entered the university. I’m just so proud. So proud. It was during the times of Aiza Maizo, Ortiz, and Rhea Dimaculangan. I continued watching until about graduation, I guess. I started watching the girls again shortly after I came back from Japan. Lucky because that’s about the start of the season. I effin watched every game. Every. Game. And everyone was aware that they can’t reach me when I’m watching my games. 


The other day was the last game of the season. Last game of Sisi Rondina, which I’m very fond of. And the libero Riviera, my sister’s friend’s girlfriend I think. I have to admit though. It could have been a lot better. The girls weren’t playing confidently I guess. Probably NERVES. Which I understand. I mean, Ateneo is a more experienced team when it comes to the finals. But it’s okay. It’s a game so not everybody wins. I’m kind of excited for next year though! We have the best rookies. Man, I don’t know these girls personally but they’re my babies. I’m sure they’d come back better next year. I’m so excited for the better team we will have next year. 


It’s also the last episode of Riverdale for this season. What can I say? Genius! I liked it. Although I feel like there are little details missing from that last episode that it made it look like they cut some parts out. Is it just me? It’s still awesome though. I wonder what happened to Jughead. Oooohhhh spicy.


Tati vs James Charles drama. Mmm... I actually wouldn’t have included this but after watching Jeffree Star’s video about the drama, I think this drama is finally closing. What do I think about this? I think that’s for another blog post. I think. Okay, no. Here’s a thing. I like Jeffree Star and Tati even from before. I only subscribed to James Charles because I saw him on Jeffree Star and Shane’s video. I saw him on Elen but I didn’t know he’s a YouTube star as well. Even then I kind of thought he’s kind of mean. I think he body shamed Shane Dawson in that video so yeah. But he’s okay. Good with his art. Good singer. A millionaire for goodness sake. So...he’s kind of inspiring in a sense. Tati decided to take down the video that she posted, Jeffree Star apologized for all the damage so...You see it’s clearly the seniors taking actions as it should be. James Charles is young and can learn a lot from now on. Though it doesn’t justify the things he’ve done, let’s not judge him and stop taking away his freedom and opportunity to self discovery. 

meanwhile, pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment