Partial Unofficial Result - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 16 May 2019

Partial Unofficial Result

I voted. That’s right. I wasn’t prepared at all. I decided I would vote just 2 days prior the national election but that doesn’t mean I know less than most of you who was prepared for it. I can tell who’s got a clear intention of serving the people! My goodness mas mukhang pinag isipan ko pa nga yung mga boto ko kaysa sa mga bumoboto talaga. 


I voted 2 national elections ago so I thought they wouldn’t have my name on the list but voila! I was so lucky to be able go check my name online, in the comfort of my own home rather than to go there and not find my name and be disappointed, you know what I mean? I feel so sorry for the older people who can’t find their precincts. Can I just say? My goodness, the school I was assigned to is not  very tita friendly. The stairs are too steep for my liking. Also, my lolo almost slipped near the stairs because of the wax they’re putting there, I guess.  NOT COOL! But the voting process was actually very quick and I don't think cheating is something were able to do in my district at least. So that's good. 


I actually thought I’d undervote because I don’t really have a strong will to vote the others but in a situation like this, I got to choose the lesser evil. Nah actually, I was very happy with my vote. Very confident that I did my country good. So anyare? Malakas talaga siguro pag mga artista. I don’t know who of my two sisters told me this but apparently, people who voted for them were interviewed and the reason they voted for them daw was because they’re a celebrity and gwapo. Wow ha! E di ang galing. Very good! I stand by my decision to have a qualification for voters. Kailangan nasa tamang pag iisip. Please lang. 


Can I just share? When I was in second year high school, my Filipino teacher kept referring to the President of the Philippines as “yung presidente ninyo”. The reason being is that she didn’t vote for that president or like voted ever. She also said something like, hindi naman ako bumoboto kasi ayaw kong madamay sa mga kalokohan nila. Which makes sense in a way but you see, it’s not always the voters’ fault. Minsan talaga makakapal din yung mukha ng mga politiko. Giving the people FALSE HOPES! Ang kapal lang talaga. Yung iba nga nakulong na. Buti sana kung dahil sa pag kamartyr tulad ni Rizal e dahil naman sa pagnanakaw. Anyways, my story. That made a mark to me. Obviously. Bless you, Ms. Benitez.


So yun lang. I don’t really know much about politics so I’m not gonna dive in deeper. I just know that the Philippines deserve better leaders!! So ayun. Bless us all! CIAO!















No comments:

Post a Comment