Disney Sea 2018 Baby - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Disney Sea 2018 Baby


I know this is like the inexcusably late but then again, late is acceptable here. We do late here. I want to share with y’all my 2018 Disney experience. Leggo! 


We went on a pretty bad weather because I didn’t have any other day available and I don’t really want to risk missing this one so off we went. 

sisters!
marching band
I miss having brassy hair lol 
Disney Sea being awesome

It will always be a pleasure to go back. I don’t think I would be going back for a while though. My sister said we should wait at least 5 years to return so that we would miss it. Okay, then. 

Easter
First Parade

I have no idea what this is but took a picture anyways. 


Mikie the Explorer. Can I just say?? When I was a lot younger, people would tease me Dora because of my hair. But I realize that I like it. Come on, like, can you do half the things Dora does? Nope. STFU. 

I feel like taking picture in this area became mandatory. Oh well. It’s cute kaya! Dangerous though. Smells like gas in here.
Disney 
Seeing Disney on a gloomy has its charms 
Little Mermaid 
What beauty 
With Disney Sea’s European vibes again.

Our long lost mermaid sister. To be honest, we’re killing the terno theme we have going on.

This. Cute. 
Tower of Terror though! Closed. This is like my favorite ride and I just came to know that this, and Journey to the Center of the Earth are closed the time we visited. How rude.
Under the Sea

It was our first time to try the Toy Story Mania attraction and goodness gracious! It was soooooo fun! We rode it 3 times. Competitiveness runs in the blood fo sure! My sister Mika is unstoppable. She was cussing 99% of the time. 

Also, this might be my favorite view there ever. To be honest, the only reason I may want to visit Italy. Also the ruins but whatevs. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment