Shinjuku Illumination 2017 - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Shinjuku Illumination 2017


Shortly after my Akihabara trip, I went to Shinjuku hoping it would be colorful again. It was colorful 3 years ago. It was pink again like it was last year. I’m not complaining. Much. 


It was still very nice. I mean, if it’s the season, it’s always nice to appreciate all the little things like this. I mean, looking at it, it’s actually slightly different. Also, the Marine Tower is lit this season! 


Also, I swear I’ve seen it lit in green and gold/orange. 


It was pretty in pink!


At this very point, I was very sleepy but I was so happy! 


Also, not so far away from the Southern Terrace, are small places with lights on as well. 


Also, they added hearts! 


2 hearts. 


I don’t know if it was present last year but they also had this thing going on outside the new Shinjuku Station.


It was pretty in blue. 


 Also, this drink. It was okay. You know, I don’t really like raspberry in general but this candied raspberry thing is good. 


They also have this pathway that I have no one to walk with but it was all good! ;) 


Then this one. I have no idea. That’s all!

No comments:

Post a Comment