Shibuya Mornings - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 25 November 2017

Shibuya Mornings


So my friend for 21 years visited Japan from Australia and she wanted to meet up so hell yeah! Our mothers are chismis mates way back Ericka and I were younger so...basically sisters.


Anyways, the train was hella late! We were supposed to meet at 9 but then I missed the train prior so I messaged her I’ll be 10 mins. late and then the train thing happened. Always! Anyways! 


Shibuya


We didn’t go to many places. We just went to Omotesando, Harajuku, and back to Shibuya. Actually it was their last day in Japan when we met and as much as we want to, we couldn’t cram everything in because your girl has to go to work at night. 

Harajuku

We were able to catch up though! I haven't seen this girl for almost 9 years and way back high school, we weren't really inside of each other's circle anymore but you know, I know that whatever happens, we still got each other's back and that I could always run to her and stuff. VOILA! Our meet-up didn't feel awkward or anything. IT WAS AWESOME.

Takeshita Street

Yas! Well of course we gotta have this picture with Hachiko! I think I took this type of photo with most of my friends who visited Japan.

Shibuya :)

Lunch time! We were so hungry that we just went to the first place that serves rice!! The Filipino in us tho!



My pasalubong from Australia! :) Thank you, sis! 

2 comments: