Riverdale’s Green-Eyed Monster - HEY MIKIE

Monday 16 October 2017

Riverdale’s Green-Eyed Monster

BloggerImage
Sorry na. Anyways, I have a lot of stories to tell so leggo! First of all, Netflix’s Riverdale Season 2 Episode 1 is out (as of this writing) and it’s sooo nice!!  I mean, it’s soo good! Cheryl is sooo evil but I like it! I mean I wouldn’t do (IRL) half the things she’ve done but I like her. I used to like Hermione Lodge but you know, she’s starting to get shady (NOT SO INNOCENT OF A PAWN) and I don’t like that darkness whatevs. Now the GREEN-EYED MONSTER. Seriously, that’s Mr.Cooper. Maybe! It’s always gonna be Mr. Cooper, yeah? Hahaha or!! FP Jones. I don’t even know! Basta. 

BloggerImage

What used to be my favorite chips are back! They were gone for 3 years!!! I was soo happy because you know, I saw them the morning I was gonna watch Riverdale and I was like, yas!!! They’re not as good as I remember but you know...for old time’s sake. Sometimes we’re not gonna get why we’ve done certain stuff in the past or whatnot but hey~ 

BloggerImage

You know, it was one of my co-worker’s first salary pay-off and yeah she treated us for breakfast and cake. I got the モムブラン. Soo good! When I was a child, I always thought that only grown-ups would like that cake and yeah, maybe I was wrong. That or I’m old. There are just a lot of Filipino thing that I don’t and probably won’t understand ever. BUT NONETHELESS VERY THANKFUL FOR. That’s all! Oh and I have also watched two other Netflix shows. American Vandal where two student directors tried to defend a prankster by proving he didn’t vandalize the cars. And To The Bone which is about bulimia and anorexia. Well nothing too close to heart I guess except for the student film director actor who looks like someone from the past. Not bitter. Anyways. Yun lang! Also, eat up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment