Important Birthdays in Vivid - HEY MIKIE

Monday 30 October 2017

Important Birthdays in Vivid

Third Birthdays are important in Japan. And Eighteenth Birthdays are significant in the Philippines. Walk with me as I talk a little about these two important celebrants. 


Baby Tora kun the great!! I’m so happy that I get to attend Tora’s 3rd because you know, I know it’ll be a while until I get to attend any of his important birthdays, so I made sure I get to attend this one. 


Happy 3rd Birthday, handsome!! Believe it or not, in your 3 years of existence, your life has been pretty dramatic (already) and I witnessed it all, little man! Tita loves you! 

so Filipino
Birthday Cake!

Also, to my bestfriend, I’m so proud of the mother you’ve become. No one could have done a better job raising Tora! :) 


On the same day, my sister Mika turned 18. Like, what?? It only feels like it is yesterday when I was the one who’s 18. Now, it’s already the two of us. Sooner or later, there’s gonna be 3 of us. OMG time flies. ;)


Happy Happy Birthday, Mika! It pains my heart that I can’t be there with you on your Birthday but you know, can’t really do anything about it can we? That’s all!! 二人ともお誕生日おめでとう!

No comments:

Post a Comment