Kita Kita 2017 Movie Review
Here are 10 lessons I've learned from watching Kita Kita by Alessandra Rossi and Empoy. Kabayan. I like this kind of film in general but for some reason, I didn't want to watch this but you know...Leggo!
- Guys are jerks. Not always! But in one way or another.
- Girls will always hope for the best. That's just how we are. At least most of us are.
- Kahit gaano kalayo yung pupuntahan mo, kahit anong paraan, makakarating ka padin dun.
- Ang life ay parang music box, may mga bagay na kailangan mong paghirapan bago mo makuha.
- The world is ours to see. Tokyo, Hokkaido, anywhere!
- Life is about moving on. Moving forward. Kahit fetus steps pa yan.
- About beer. I have to disagree! You know, in watching a movie, you just can't always agree! You can have your own opinion as well. Beer is not your friend. I remember a friend from work saying that cigarette is his friend. Nah my dear. If it's trying to kill you, it's not your friend.
- Even though it's not always fair, there's always more to life.
- We receive the love we give. It's not always the case but you know, in one way or another.
- Cardiomegaly or Amaurosis Fugax or any disease shouldn't stop you from doing what you want. Go for it!