Child's Play - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 6 May 2017

Child's Play

BloggerImage

Voila! Sisters are here already. When I visited our isolated house in the middle of nowhere, we decided to walk around and we ended up here. It was nostalgic AF. When my lola was still around, she would always bring the kids here and there used to be a swing here and she would ride the swing with them and stuff. 

BloggerImage

Look lola, we're all grown-ups now. 

And no, I'm definitely not the shortest among the three.  

BloggerImage

It's not like it was before and it's almost non-functional but it is still the playground we know. OMG why is this turning to an emotional post? NOT. 

BloggerImage
たんぽぽ
BloggerImage

So nice to be back. It's actually a wonder to my mom why I like our house a lot despite its isolation but truth is, it makes me calm and gives me peace. Whatever that means. That's it, I guess? Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment