Yoyogi Park Hanami 2017 - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 23 April 2017

Yoyogi Park Hanami 2017

Yoyogi Park

I went here on my way to work as planned but then just thinking about how these trees only come to life one week and a few days in a year, I was like, no ma'am, you're not gonna settle for less. 


This park was actually recommended by my manager because she said it amazed her the first time she went and I was like, okay, must check it out because it's near work and all that so yeah. 


Little Sakura Tree seems to be getting a lot of attention and I can definitely see why. They're so cute AF. 


I'm so glad that despite all the busy things that I am involved to right now, I still managed to squeeze in time to adore nature.

central park vibes

Not that I've ever been to New York. Maybe soon. 

gorgeous
my kind of crown

So yeah, after work, I decided I go back. And it was full with people and trash. Meh. 


I actually went back to possibly eat Okonomiyaki but I saw this Potato Butter and I bought that instead. 

Jyaga Butter

I mean, I'm a sucker for carbs, ain't I?

Yas! 

I just wish people were more disciplined about their rubbish though. But all in all it was a good start for my Sakura adventure. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment