10 Days Behind - HEY MIKIE

Monday 10 April 2017

10 Days Behind

I've completed my 3 years here in Japan.   I mean, already? It's hard to keep track on time when you're so used to routine. It's like you won't even notice time passing by. It's so wrong in so many ways.

Selfie

It always rains in this time of the month and it makes me think about things I shouldn't be thinking. Like, my regrets for example. It's accumulating over the years, to be honest. Gives me a lot to think about. There's something about the rain, for sure. 


Luckily, it's spring so all the ugliness gets covered with new beginnings and gorgeous flowers. 

flowers

It's always a good time for ice cream but there's something about spring that makes you crave for one. This right here is a childhood favorite of mine. 


This is something given to me by a lovely couple. I gave up my seat so they could be seated together and man, she was so greatful. She gave me this juice and even tried to show her ID so that I know she's not some lady trying to poison me or something. If you're curious, no, I was not poisoned. Ciao!



1 comment: