Flowers and Blooms - HEY MIKIE

Monday 20 March 2017

Flowers and Blooms


There are two things in Japan that I am always looking forward to. Sakura and Illuminations. Earlier this month, I got a chance to see at least 10 Sakura trees in full bloom and I couldn't be more thankful. Of course it's nothing compared to Nakameguro, Ueno, and somewhere else (yet!) but it was so glorious! I actually remember last year, about February, it was for already showing some action so I guess that trees here in general bloom earlier than others.

twinning
Selfie
 

Oh how I wish I had somebody take pictures but this will do, aye? I guess I'd be the photographer from now on. #duties!

Sakura
happy me
hey there little one

Also, can I just mention that I rode my bike from my apartment to our house to this park. Man, somebody give me a medal or something. And l brought a lot of things with me so that added weight to my already heavy self. Also, Google Maps made me go thru this mountain high road and I was like, no! Before that road, I kind of knew the way from there but I was like, you kidding me, Google Maps? Am I wrong or something? So I followed Google Maps anyways because they seem like a very reliable company that I am anyways. The way I know is not as dramatic as this road they're leading me into. Story of my life in general. Anyways.

Exquisite
Nice
Gorgeous Colors
Yas!
Unique

I got there and it was beautiful as expected. Childhood! I'm so glad that after 25 years, I'm still in love with this place. There were quite a lot of people for a Tuesday afternoon. Lots of kids in the playground. They also had an exhibit at the greenhouse that so happy I checked because it was so gorgeous!


Also, I noticed that the fountains were on and I was like, what? Are they doing fountains now? So being the nosey person I am, I asked the lady standing there and she was like, oh we're shooting a drama for NHK and I was like, can I go in? And she was like, it's okay! Just be careful when crossing the ramp. So yeah I went in and 2 handsome guy was about to cross the ramp for a scene and I guess they were surprised to see me and I was like, dedma! So yeah there's that. Ciao! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok
    so that was a colorful and flower-ful action that you were part of :)

    ReplyDelete