Shinjuku Illumination 2016 - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Shinjuku Illumination 2016


I may have already mentioned here (or elsewhere) how I feel about Shinjuku. But you know, that didn't stop me from going there anyways. TBH, I still feel a little creeped out by it but whatever, you know. 

Selfie


It would have looked cooler in my eyes if I haven't seen the Meguro first. 

Rose Gold and Gold lights
Gorgeous!

I don't know if this is just coincidence but it was so cool! having them lined up like that.  


I went after work and was surprised that it's kind of like the one in Meguro. It's not Sakura Pink though. It's a combination of what looks like Rose Gold and Gold lights which is a very subtle twist. I thought it's be the same colorful lights from 2014 but I guess they do change things a little every year. I should be back! Ciao! 


No comments:

Post a Comment