Santa Monica Crepes | Harajuku - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 29 January 2017

Santa Monica Crepes | Harajuku


If you've ever been to this part of Tokyo, you'd know that it's all about crepes. Or maybe just like one of our customers from New York said, "TOO KIDDY". Anyways. I decided to try Santa Monica crepes because they have 2 shops in one street and that made me think this place is good. Let's see! 

Chocolate Banana (Double Whipped)

Classic. I mean, if there's a crepe shop that can mess this up, I don't even know if they have the right to operate. Back when I was still a kid and less complicated, this is my go-to flavor because you know, can't be bothered with all the fancy flavors and stuff. This is not top of the roof good but it was a familiar taste. 

Santa Monica
Look at that! 
Strawberry something 

This was delicious! The balance was so good! This combo might be my favorite in the sweet department. 

Matcha 

Hype. I didn't like this as much as I liked the strawberry one. But it was also good. 

Crepes 
Pizza Crepe

Yaaasaassss! My fave! I was actually hesitant to try their food selection crepes but man, it was soooo good!!!!! I highly recommend trying this. I have a sweet tooth and I liked this better than their sweet selection. Like, what? 
 
Avocado Shrimp thing 

Not as good as the pizza but also very good!!!! 

Caramel Milk Tea

They also have bubba teas there and yeah this is just what it is nothing special. Will surely try more in the future! Ciao! 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment