Tama Center Illumination 2016 - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 25 December 2016

Tama Center Illumination 2016

Christmas in our hearts!
Yokoso! 

Sea full of stars? I was wondering what this is at first given my poor eyesight but then with the noise and all, I realized it's supposed to look like the ocean with all the creatures and stuff. 

Selfie! 

Also, I've been going to Sanrio Puroland every effing up until I was 13-14 but I didn't realize that it was in Tama Center. 

Kitty Chan 
Reindeers

It was beautiful! It was wide! Not like in Tokyo where it's so compact in a sense that in Tokyo, you almost only have a place to walk. But then again we went earlier this month so illuminations are not really that relevant yet. 

Penguin
Heart 
Selfie

First illumination of the year. Well it's up until February so I still have a lot of time to go here and there. Not bad for starters. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment