Quickie in Yokohama - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Quickie in Yokohama


Went to Yokohama to meet someone of great importance career wise. Basically, we met at a cafe and hear this, I was basically about 3-5 minutes late to my previous important meetings but I am like 30 minutes early to this one. Someone's learned her lesson. Applause, everyone! 


I don't actually remember being in this part of the city. My dad is actually from here and I remember being in Yokohama quite a lot during my younger years. But not particularly in this one so it felt kind of refreshing in a sense. 

Yokohama

Random Park


Nissan. Relevant because my bestfriend is named Nissan. Also because this is somehow close to my family as well. Papa worked for this company for as long as I can remember and that time they have some important people talking about something. I actually had the meeting at Starbucks in that building. It all went well so I'm glad but it's just not something I can do as of the moment. 

Hot Coffee


Yokohama

Christmas Already


Clouds will always be my favorite thing. Sunsets as well. 


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment