Let's Eat Chinese 日高屋 - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 18 December 2016

Let's Eat Chinese 日高屋

Selfie

We all know this is unnecessary. 

Popular Menu 

It's been a good 24 years and I am still amazed at these replicas. 

Interior
With my Bru

Tita Elvie who sponsored our dinner. Actually, Tita often mention that if she would have to live another life, she'd choose to have me and bru (her niece) to be her daughters. I don't know about that! It would be a riot!!! Also, I'd re-live my life as is. 

liver thing

I used to not mind livers but you know, maybe 2 or 3 years ago, I don't like it na. It's weird. I can eat probably a very very small amount but more than that, meh. The liver dish was good though. Just not the dish for me. 

classic ramen set

Classic taste. Well nothing special. But might be better than what most people call good in the Philippines. True story. 

BloggerImage

And then I came back probably a week after all by myself and had Tonkotsu Ramen and this donburi. The tonkotsu was alright. Again, nothing special. The donburi was kind of good though. 

Tonkotsu Ramen
Chicken Donburi 

I'm certain I can do this at home but you know, sometimes the grass is greener on the other side. Won't say ALWAYS to that though. Anyways, that's it. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment