Expecto Patronum! - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 22 September 2016

Expecto Patronum!


I've always wondered what my official patronus is. I have actually imagined an owl or a raven. Just like that of Harry Potter's owl and RAVENCLAW's raven. I have also thought of thousands of butterflies all at once. Also, unicorn. But I guess I can't be too magical.
 
Disney Moment 

I have no regrets for I have answered as honest as possible. Although some answers have also appealed to me, I still believe I chose the best. 


Interesting. Yeah, cats. If you don't know how this works, much like how you can fly to Neverland, you think of happy thoughts and you cast the Pactronus charm. Then the Dementors would go away. They say not all wizards can produce a full Patronum but I think I can! ;). Ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment