DIY Hair Color. - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 22 September 2016

DIY Hair Color.


This is the brand that I got. Actually the cheapest brand available at the drug store. It's just that I kind of like the color and boy did I hope for this to work. It kind of did! But with a hair like mine, I really could use some help. It's just not cooperative. 

Before

I don't know which I want anymore. I kind of want to opt-out of BRIGHT hair considering I just colored my hair red and then darker but also I don't want my hair to be dark as in dark dark. 

After

So happy with the result although it's been a while and I am a very late blogger so it almost looks like the picture above again. I guess we should really wash out the red first because it keeps showing up. I guess it's true what they say. There are few things in life that we should let the professionals do and having your hair colored is hella one of them. Will make an appointment as soon as I can. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment