Botanist Hair Care - HEY MIKIE

Monday 26 September 2016

Botanist Hair Care


Not like I'm hoping for a miracle here or something. I know my hair is hopeless as of this moment but I thought if there is a way to at least improve it, sign me up ASAP. 


I am leaning towards using natural products because if my hair would be destroyed anyways, I find comfort in saying "it's natural" as a response. Don't you? I'm actually half way done with this product and to be honest, I don't really know what it's doing to my hair per se but I swear by its smell. It smells delicious. And it's natural. Only issue I have with this (or is it just the super near me?) is that they seem to confuse people with their mix and match thing. Like, with their scents and stuff. Not really complaining. At least they have apple as a common thing. PS: I took botany when I was in first year. Not a fan. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment