Don Don Yakiniku | Sagamihara - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 18 August 2016

Don Don Yakiniku | Sagamihara


For some reason, I somehow expected this Berry Yogurt to be super sweet but it was yogurt-y if that makes sense. Very plain. The taste wouldn't even combine so yeah if you don't like yogurt, don't even dare. I ate because it's healthy. Also, I ate this last so this was my consolation prize for my body for eating so much fats. 


Went out to Yakiniku after unloading stuff from the apartment to the house. This place was recommended by my tita at work and she said it's good so we went.


Nothing really special. We went to quite a lot of Yakiniku restaurants already. Actually only 5. But anyways. Nothing special. If I were to choose, I'd pick YAKINIKU KING. Also, the HOTATE above is my favorite. 


It was the first time I had red meat in quite a long time so I was really excited. 

Gyu Tan

Also a personal favorite is that dragon heart looking thing. I think it's how it's called. Not sure. Dragon something something. That's all! I really enjoyed eating. I also had RAINBOW ICE CREAM. Ciao! 


Completely irrelevant but awesome and thoughtful. Quite a memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment