Curry and Cake - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 16 June 2016

Curry and Cake


Went to a restaurant in Nakayama near work with a friend and it was awesome. I could survive eating this food all my life. I especially liked the cheese bread that they dip in curry. Yums! I noticed that with this kind of food, you really have to give it a time. You just can't rush. Will go back soon! :) 

Friend I went with
Time to work!

I went to work so full and then I was told that there's gonna be lotsa food for the celebration. I mean, someone's fvcking up with my diet. But then again what diet?

Our Birthday Celebrants

These are my co-workers. Man, I'm glad I work with them and not others. I probably wouldn't have survived. But I mean, come on, I usually don't care and that already saved me from troubles before but still! I'm thankful I get to work with them. 


Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment