Trying to get Fit - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 10 September 2015

Trying to get Fit

I took the picture below because I was trying to tell my mom that I work out and despite me describing it to her, she couldn't remember the place so voila! :)) 


It's been over month since I started going to this wellness center. I kind of like it. One day, a friend asked me to find a gym nearby for us to workout/lose weight and yeah at first, we actually considered going to places for different purposes but knowing myself, I really didn't think that would work because I'm too lazy to go to certain places let alone going to a lot of places when we can actually go to this place and have it all in. You know what I mean?


We're just lucky we have a place like this nearby. It's like 5 minute walk (max) from where we live. And no, there's no rock climbing facility. That would have been great though. 


We started August 1st so it's like a month now because they kind of had a week off during that time so yeah. 


It's nonsense but you know, I think the massage chair is my favorite placeout of everything. 


The friend who tagged me along this fitness journey. 


Taking pictures is not allowed inside but you know, I think that as long as we're not offending anyone, we're fine.


They do have quite a lot of facilities and all that jazz. They do have a lot of lessons as well.


Speaking of lessons, my favorite is Dance Aerobics class because of this teacher. She's just so fun to work with. So funky! 

 asreet.com

Aside from the Relaxation Room where all the massage chairs are at, I also like the Pool. Mainly because that's where the saunas are at. Can I just say that I'm so obsessed with the smell of the wood in one of the saunas? Is that weird? 


I'm really happy that I live very close. And you know, when it comes to losing weight, I'm not planning to rush things and all that. NO PRESSURE! I just want to have fun and hopefully see results at the end. If not, I want this journey to be a nice experience at least. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment