My MTLEX Drama 2013 - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 12 September 2015

My MTLEX Drama 2013


It's so crazy that it's been over 2 years since I passed the MTLEX. People after us are hella lucky because you guys were given an extra week or two to cram for the exam. My batch took it at the last day of August, imagine! Anyways, I honestly don't remember much. I remember though that I had an upset stomach coming in the examination room. Like, we were actually advised to bring Loperamide, did that, took it, but still. I guess it has something to do with me being nervous and all that. I guess I was a little bit too nervous to be honest. But guess what? Whatever time you're reading this, at some point, you're gonna make it. 


Picture above is a shot from my Victory Party. My cousin and my high school friends which I was always making kulit to pray for me to pass. Anyways, point of this blog post is to tell all the examiners that it's gonna be alright. You'll doubt yourself after the exams, yes, but you know, shake it all off. And believe me when I say this, there's nothing you can do about it now. Kahit mag recall ka pa ng sangkatutak, hindi na mapapalitan yung mga nasagot mo na sa exam kaya don't stress! Chill! Don't make it too hard for youself, you know. 4 days nalang sana RMT nadin kayo so wait lang. FYI I actually didn't expect to pass but I did pass so maybe that's gonna be your luck as well. If not, I guess you can try again. And do better! 


Claim the victory they say. If you fail, don't be too heartbroken, 2 more tries. Don't rush! Take it all in. Review harder. Practice what you preach! But if all else fails, you know, I believe that somehow it's true what they say that if it's not for you, then you just have to let it go. You move on from there. That's all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment