100 Yen Shop Face Mask - HEY MIKIE

Monday 17 August 2015

100 Yen Shop Face Mask


I can't explain how much I like this product. For its price, it does something. I've known this product for quite a while now because my auntie sent me this once when I was still based in the Philippines. I actually forgot what my relationship with this product was. Gotta check out my old blog I guess ;) 


It has charcoal so I'm guessing it can purify my skin or something like that. For a hundred yen, I'm not really after that purifying stuff anymore. The fact that it can effectively remove whiteheads is more than enough. Because you know, there are 500 yen products that doesn't even work, I mean, come on. Also, it's not like, one use and bam! You can actually use it for like 4-5 times depending on how big your face is. Ouch. Really though. 


I don't know about the pores but it made my face smooth and soft after peeling so yay! Win-win. If you can, I recomment you get this product and try for yourself. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment