Picturing Fall and Stuff - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 29 November 2014

Picturing Fall and Stuff


I want to share with you guys some amazing photos that I took. Well not really that. Just amazing nature in photos. I won't credit that to me. Haha


It's autumn. Also known as my favorite season of all time. So I ventured and took photos that is relevant. Not this one of course. 


Also not relevant to fall but I took a picture with it anyways. 


It's getting colder and colder each day and to be honest, I wasn't wearing enough dress to get by this day but whatevs. 


Now can we just stop and appreciate fall together? I can't express how I love fall. And I would never be able to. 


Fall Dust 


This is actually a Sakura Lane and in spring, which is probably my second fave season, I would be happy to show it all to you. 


Selfie before leaving the lane. 


View from my terrace. It's just so nice to see it changing colors day by day. I love nature!! Truly amazing. That's all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment